Sunday, January 20, 2013

Getting in the groove

Life with three little guys has been pure joy but also ultra challenging. The schedule has been out of control some weeks but we are hoping to get in a better routine now that the holidays are over.

Although Sam is the perfect baby (shhh! Don't tell his brothers!), he hasn't been sleeping through the night. Jack & Henry slept through the night at 6 weeks old so going without sleep is a whole different ball game for us.

I actually have gotten used to it but the biggest thing it has affected is getting to work out. I can't stay up late to get in a workout & getting up any earlier just isn't happening. But I'm hoping to change that this week.

My goal is to get in 3 workouts this week. I'll check back in at the end of the week and see how I did. I'd love to also get back to my sweets only on days that start with S rule! Maybe we'll just make one change per week! :)

No comments: