Sunday, January 20, 2013

Globetrotters

My super generous brother Nate took us to the Globetrotters Friday night at the UTC arena.

These guys put on an amazing performance. The boys cracked up several times at the various antics on court. It takes a lot to get a good belly laugh out of my boys so I know it was funny!

Two of the players stood on the basketball goal and played around like a monkey. I'm pretty sure Henry would try it at home if he could figure out how to get up there.

Hated to leave early but about an hour and half into the show, two little heads started bobbing and eyes started closing. I didn't want to be stuck carrying 90 lbs (their combined weight) all the way to the car. We will certainly go to another show if they come to town again!





1 comment:

Sarah said...

so fun! what a great memory for your boys!!