Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The time has come

The time has come to get back to blogging. The jackets, socks/shoes, and no air conditioning make it crystal clear that summer is officially over.  We are getting into our fall routine and enjoying every minute of it.  BUT before we jump into fall, I need to recap some summer events.

Look for some posts in the next few days and if you are reading in Google Reader or one of those other blog reading services, click here to see our new blog header. 

p.s. You can thank my sweet friend Sarah for prompting me to get back into the swing of things!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! I've missed you, so! :)

Thank you sweet friend Sarah!

Also - oh my goodness! Look at toothless up there! How are our children SO big???

Sarah said...

yay!! Can't wait to hear how things are going! Oh and love the new blog header too :)

Sarah said...

hey Winnie... I made the switch to private for our blog... shoot me your email if you ever want to peek in :) sarahelizabethbass@gmail.com