Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's Complicated

Dear all ten blog readers out there,

First, let me say that I've missed you.  Second, in case you didn't know, we are back home in Tennessee.  Our whole family together and loving life in our little corner of the world.  So much has changed since my last post, but most of it isn't really for the blog world, so let's just keep it at - it's complicated. We made some wonderful memories in Hawaii this year, but we are looking forward to what the Lord has in store for us. Jake is working and the Lord is providing all that we need. Thankful for challenging times in life, to reorient priorities & grow our love for the Lord. 

The boys are CRAZY EXCITED about being home and seeing our family and friends.  Unfortunately since our whirlwind return (over 30 hours of travel with two kiddos & two VERY tired parents), we have fought some crazy sicknesses in our house! But I am declaring us officially better & praying that no one ends up with a fever, cough or throwing up before the day ends! We actually made it out of the house today and did some swimming with sweet friends. 

Hoping to get some more posts up this week.  Haven't even posted about Henry's birthday!! This is no excuse, but I've been slacking in my computer usage, since a certain someone decided to remove the "p" & "b" buttons from the laptop.  That same certain someone would be purchasing a new keyboard but he just paid all his quarters & pennies to Mrs. Margaret, our sweet librarian, for an Arthur cassette tape, that somehow "unwound" all by itself.  :) Fun times! I love my life!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love reading your blog! And can't wait to hear more!! Love you!

Sarah said...

Winnie, just wanted to let you know that I miss your family updates!! Just wanted to check in & see how everyone's doing. Love you!