Friday, February 18, 2011

Our Hawaii Home

Lots of catching up to do on the blog!  I have the pictures on the computer so I'll work on posts over the next few days, but for now I thought you might be interested to see our home away from home, or our "Hawaii Home" as Jack calls it.

Picture taken from the front sidewalk.  The homes aren't connected but they are definitely like patio homes, being very close to one another. 

Down our street

This is how the front entrance of every home looks - shoes, shoes, shoes!  Everyone takes off their shoes before they enter a home.  The boys are great at remembering.

This container was totally worth the baggage fees to get it here! We love having our toys!

Enjoying a little TV & library book time!

The side lanai (porch), also known as the drying rack!

Kitchen/Office/Grand Central Station

Our room, plus our sweet Henry gets to sleep in his PackNPlay.

Jack & Will's room

There is also a super large master bedroom.bath, where Becky & Art or other houseguests sleep, so I didn't want to post other people's stuff laying around. Now you've had the grand tour of our humble abode!  Every night I think of the window treatments and bed coverings that could go in this place, and then I remember that I won't be here forever & it's just right for what we need!

No comments: