Saturday, February 19, 2011

haircut

Self portrait, Jack, age 4

Even though we are in somewhat of "vacation mode," regular life things still happen and tasks still have to be accomplished.  As much I love my long-haired boy, things were getting a bit out of control - couldn't see his eyes, taking too long to wash, etc...

At first I took a shot at cutting it myself, thankfully there are no pictures to document the mullet style that resulted in my cutting attempts!  So we set out to find a barber/salon.  The local Fantastic Sam's isn't far away so we thought we'd try it. 

Please know that I have taught ESL classes before and actually LOVE internationals, but getting a haircut from someone who speaks VERY little English is quite challenging.  I think my "not too short," came across as "the shorter the better!" Oh well.....Jack likes it so I guess that's what matters most!

post-haircut with Ms. Becky!

No comments: