Friday, January 14, 2011

Side note...

I thought I would go ahead and do my first goals update -

Since we've been here I've been able to get out to run FOUR times!  I know that doesn't seem like all that much in 7 days but when you have two small children and your husband's schedule is a little crazy, four days is a lot!  The warm weather, cool breeze and beautiful scenery could make me actually ENJOY running!

My friend Angela has totally inspired me to run at least a 5K this year.  Like I said before, I would also love to run the Nashville Music City Half-Marathon in April with my friend Carrie but I am thinking that isn't really enough time for me to go from NOTHING to 13 miles! So for now a 5K is in my future.....

I am loving the Couch to 5K program that I downloaded to my phone. Angela recommends some podcasts that are already timed for the program, but I am podcast illiterate and can't get them to my phone.  But maybe you can do it!

No comments: