Thursday, April 29, 2010

I love reading other people's blogs and catching a glimpse into the lives of friends, but have resisted the urge to embark on this journey for myself. Would anyone really want to hear what's happening in our little spot in the universe? Or do people actually enjoy looking at pictures of other people's kids? I mean seriously...

I've also been thinking about my new niece that will be making her entrance into the world in a few short weeks. I will love and adore her, spoil her with all the Southern girly things I can, and enjoy being her aunt.....but all from 1763 miles away! Granted we may see her a few times (or only once) a year, but I would love to "watch" her grow and "hear" what's new with her in the days and months ahead.

So, with that being said, maybe someone out there (Hannah!!) does want to "hear" and "see" what's going on with the Spann Fam! Here goes........

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh I'm so excited you guys decided to do this!!!! I haven't seen the boys in 5 monthes! And in Henry terms thats a big chunk of his life! I would love a picture of him on the grass! I can't believe he is holding still! And how precious is little Jackie sleeping on the porch??? Oh I miss those boys! I'm so glad you posted these things! Can i sign up for email alerts when you post something new?

Julie said...

Love it, Winnie! Not sure that the mama of your new niece is going to be this industrious, but we will see. Perhaps Daniel will take this on ;-)